QuietSlide® Horizontal Sliding Doors
QuietSlide Doors are available with a variety of options, including:
- Single slab or bi-parting options
- Motorized or manual operation
- Six-way adjustable design
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Safety motion sensors
Power Sliding Door - Watch this!
See how simple, and innovative this power sliding door system is.
Click Play & Watch The Video
- Single Sliding or Bi-Parting custom fabricated, steel constructed acoustical sliding door assembly with drop and lock bottom seal with a minimum thickness of 5”
- Door assembly shall incorporate a design that will allow the installation and if required, the re-adjustment of the seal system by means of a 6 way adjustable design. Removal of the door to adjust the seals is not required.
- Acoustic head and jamb seal systems shall be supplied by the door manufacturer and be independent of the rough opening construction.
- Minimum thickness of the door skins shall be 12 GA for the interior and 14 GA for the exterior. Skins shall be seam welded.
- Sliding doors shall incorporate Linear Guide Rails and Guide Block System, Urethane Power Transmission Belt and gear drive system and will come equipped with an acoustical shroud over the guide belt system.
- Doors shall accelerate smoothly in either the open or close state to a max velocity of six to eight inches per second and decelerate smoothly to a stop at the completion of an operation.
- All motorized doors shall be furnished with a minimum of (2) motion sensors (one exterior and one exterior).
- All motorized doors shall be furnished with two (2), (one interior and one exterior) three button operation interfaces.
- Stage & Scene Shops
- TV & Production Studios
- Process Areas
- Machinery Enclosures
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Convention Centers
- Concert Halls
- Test Cells
Acoustic Performance - Specifications - Drawings
Acoustical Performance Data
Sound Transmission Loss Data, dB
|1/3 Octave Band Center
|All tests performed by Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories, an independent NVLAP accredited acoustical testing facility. The test method conforms with ASTM Designations E90-02 and E413-87.|
QSL-51 (STC 51, Sliding Door)
This door is a horizontal sliding door that has solid skins a minimum of 14 gauge. All galvanized construction using "paint ready" galvanneal A-60 steel with internal stiffeners as required. The acoustic fill is non-combustible, sound absorbing fiberglass or mineral wool. Prime painting or factory finish painting is available. Standard or custom glazing is available. Variety of hardware is available.