QuietTest™ Motorcycle Dyno Rooms
When acoustic performance is a requirement, QuietTest enclosures are the answer.
The Noise Barriers, Soundmaster motorcycle dyno test cells provide a quiet and controlled test environment. Our cells are designed with the bike and rider in mind. A centrally located high pressure fan on the roof provides excellent airflow across the bike and rider, this is critical for repeatability and life safety. While adding our unequaled silenced ventilation system to evacuate heat and dangerous exhaust gases, Noise Barriers provides one of the quietest test rooms in the industry. The custom nature of the Noise Barrier test cells allow for proper design around your facility, and with our complete construction drawings installation is simple.
- Facilitates more accurate testing
- Produces a uniform test environment that duplicates like conditions
- Creates a safer environment for test technicians
- Indoor or Outdoor models
- Easier to build than conventional construction
- Predictable and guaranteed noise reduction
- Designed to meet the requirements of your facility
- Single source responsibility for design, supply and installation
- Easy to assemble, relocate or reconfigure
- Unlimited sizes and configuration options available
- Lease options available
- Standard and custom layouts...let our design team help you select the best configuration for your application
- Subject to accelerated depreciation as equipment*
- Installation services available
The Soundmaster Dyno Test Cell is a pre-engineered modular system specifically designed for building a sound controlled, high performance motorcycle, engine or vehicle test cell specifically designed to work with Dynamometers and provide in excess of 40 dBA sound reduction, with guaranteed performance.