QuietTest™ Engine Dyno Test Cells
• Facilitates more accurate testing
• Produces a uniform test environment that duplicates like conditions
• Creates a safer environment for test technicians
• Indoor or Outdoor models
• Easier to build than conventional construction
• Predictable and guaranteed noise reduction
• Designed to meet the requirements of your facility
- Typical size is 12’-0” x 15’-0” x 8’-4” high.
- Wall panel construction is NBL QuietMod H/H 50, STC 50 panels. The interior and exterior skins are solid.
- Ceiling panel construction is NBL QuietMod H/P 42, STC 42 panels. The interior skin is perforated. The exterior skin is solid.
- Quantity one (1) 42” x 84” high STC 50, single-leaf cam-lift hinge access door between the shop and the Dynamometer Test Cell.
- Quantity one (1) 43” x 42” high double glazed window using ¼” lsg. glazing.
- Roof load capability is 34psf. Roof is not designed for storage but can support men walking on it.
- Spangled galvanized construction.
- Intake silencers & carburetor silencer are mounted in test cell roof.
- Exhaust plenum mounted off the back wall includes Tubeaxial Fan with motor and exhaust silencers.
- Complete installation drawings, instructions and “Step-by-Step” sketches.
- Any size or height to fit your needs.
- Cleanable Sound Absorption Panels for Walls.
- We can provide a 48” wide door, or a 60” or a 72” wide double leaf door.
- Additional window sizes and bullet resistant glazing are available.
- Ceiling panels can include Panel Fill Protection, “poly-line with spacer” to prevent oil mist accumulation in the acoustic fill.
- Prime or powder coated finish painting.
- Roof can be designed for storage.
- We can provide an acoustic chase so the plenum can be located outside of the host building.
- Electrical System quoted upon request.
- Installation service quoted upon request.
The Soundmaster Dyno Test Cell is a pre-engineered modular system specifically designed for building a sound controlled, high performance motorcycle, engine or vehicle test cell specifically designed to work with Dynamometers and provide in excess of 40 dBA sound reduction, with guaranteed performance.