Flawless Visual Profile with Concealed Hinge Design
Alexis is the latest innovation to come from Noise Barriers. This patent-pending, high performing door design provides exceptional acoustics with unmatched aesthetics. The Alexis door eliminates visibility to exposed hinges allowing for the architectural integrity of the space to go uncompromised.
ALEXIS - [ə-LEHK-sis ] from the Greek noun 1. "Defender"
This 2 minute video gives an overview on the simple installation process for the new Alexis Door. Alexis arrives on site, completely factory assembled, making installation easy.
- Guaranteed acoustic performance.
- 1-3/4" door thickness designed to work with standard building hardware.
- All hardware, seals and hinges are factory installed.
- Pre-Installed threshold.
- ADA compliant single continuous compression seal, minimal opening force.
- Lightweight/level swing for ease of opening.
- Split-frame assembly allows installation into existing openings.
- All doors with vision panels are delivered factory glazed.
- All doors are tested at independent NVLAP approved testing facilities.
- Wood veneer finish available
- Impact Resistant
- Offset metal frame, designed to be covered by millwork.
- Performance Halls
- Jury Rooms
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Secure Areas
- Quiet Rooms
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF)
Acoustic Performance - Specifications - Drawings
Acoustical Performance Data
Sound Transmission Loss Data, dB
|1/3 Octave Band Center
|ALX-51, 1-3/4" Thick||27||45||48||53||53||55||51|
PriceSmart Wholesale Clubs made the decision to offer hearing and vision screenings in several locations across Guatemala. QuietTest Audiometric Enclosures met the demands of the project both in terms of achievable results and efficient delivery times.