QuietSwing® Alexis™ Door
Flawless Visual Profile with Concealed Hinge Design
Alexis is the latest innovation to come from Noise Barriers. This patent-pending, high performing door design provides exceptional acoustics with unmatched aesthetics. The Alexis door eliminates visibility to exposed hinges allowing for the architectural integrity of the space to go uncompromised.
ALEXIS - [ə-LEHK-sis ] from the Greek noun 1. "Defender"
This 2 minute video gives an overview on the simple installation process for the new Alexis Door. Alexis arrives on site, completely factory assembled, making installation easy.
Click Play & Watch The Video
- Guaranteed acoustic performance.
- 1-3/4" door thickness designed to work with standard building hardware.
- All hardware, seals and hinges are factory installed.
- Pre-Installed threshold.
- ADA compliant single continuous compression seal, minimal opening force.
- Lightweight/level swing for ease of opening.
- Split-frame assembly allows installation into existing openings.
- All doors with vision panels are delivered factory glazed.
- All doors are tested at independent NVLAP approved testing facilities.
- Wood veneer finish available
- Impact Resistant
- Offset metal frame, designed to be covered by millwork.
- Performance Halls
- Jury Rooms
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Secure Areas
- Quiet Rooms
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF)
Acoustic Performance - Specifications - Drawings
Acoustical Performance Data
Sound Transmission Loss Data, dB
|1/3 Octave Band Center
|ALX-51, 1-3/4" Thick||27||45||48||53||53||55||51|
Noise Barriers is proud to introduce the QuietPivot® Pivot Lock Door Series to the market.