Noise Barriers manufactures the finest factory assembled and field proven windows in the noise control industry. The QuietLite window is completely factory assembled including the installation of liner panels (powder-coated perforated steel of fabric), glazing and glass stops. The result is a window that leaves the factory truly ready to install.
All of our windows are manufactured by noise control specialists in the United States. Our fixed frame (HM) or split-frame (SF) system allows for an easy installation for a wide array of site requirements. Our QuietLite windows are in service everywhere from some of the most sophisticated performing arts centers to the most demanding industrial applications, and everywhere in between.
The QuietLite windows can be manufactured to meet multiple requirements and configurations:
- Fixed Frame
- Split Frame
- Window Walls
- Glass Sliding
- Ballistic Ratings
The Noise Barriers QuietLite noise control windows are all manufactured to meet your exact needs and applications.
Highlights of the QuietLite windows include:
- Completely factory assembled system
- Single source responsibility for all components related to the windows
- Easy and fast on-site installation.
- Proven laboratory and field performance
- Flexibility in size and configurations
Noise Barriers offers technical support personnel and representatives with the experience necessary to assist you in the design, supply and installation of your noise control solution.
Submittal packages include the drawings, test data and easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions to allow your personnel to install the windows. Noise Barriers also offers professional installation service throughout North America.
Ideal for Masonry Construction, Single Wall or Double Wall Drywall Construction
- Radio/TV Studios
- Control Rooms
- Recording Studios
- Engine Test Cells
- Mechanical Rooms
- Machinery Enclosures
- Factory Offices
- Guard Houses
Model “HM” Windows
- Hollow metal design
- Fixed frame or split frame
- STC rating from 48 to 57 (higher for triple-glazed)
- Glazing from 1/4” to 1-3/16” thick
- Straight or sloped glass design
- Custom sizes available
Model “U” Windows
- "U" frame design can fit any wall thickness
- STC ratings from 43 to 51
- Aluminum or rubber glazing channels
- Suitable for use with modular panel systems or standard construction
- Custom sizes available
- Ideal for new construction or retrofit applications
- Easy to install
- All window units are factory glazed
- 12 gauge steel frame with 16 gauge stops
- Fixed frame "HM" or "U" frame designs
- "Split frame" HM design available
- Glazing does not need to be removed to install window units
- Prime-painted standard finish
- Guaranteed acoustical performance