When operable partitions are not suitable and the design calls for flexible space separation, Noise Barriers pivot lock doors provide a unique and cost effective solution.
Noise Barriers manufactures the finest factory assembled and field proven doors in the noise control industry. The QuietSwing pivot lock door is completely factory assembled including the installation of both sets of magnetic seals, all hardware and even glazing if required. The result is a door that leaves the factory truly ready to install. See the door comparison literature for more details on this feature.
All of our doors are manufactured by noise control door specialists in the United States. Our fixed frame or split-frame system allows for an easy installation for a wide array of site requirements. Our QuietSwing doors are in service everywhere from some of the most sophisticated performing arts centers to the most demanding industrial applications, and everywhere in between.
The Noise Barriers QuietSwing noise control pivot lock doors are manufactured to meet your precise needs and applications. We want you to have exactly the size and configuration that your project desires!
Highlights of the QuietSwing Door System include:
- Completely factory assembled door system
- Single source responsibility for seal, hardware and glazing installation
- Easy and fast on-site installation.
- Proven laboratory and field performance
- Flexibility in size and configurations, including choice on veneers
Noise Barriers offers technical support personnel and representatives with the experience necessary to assist you in the design, supply and installation of your noise control solution.
Submittal packages include the drawings, test data and easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions to allow your personnel to install the door systems. Noise Barriers also offers professional installation service throughout North America.
Pivot Door Designs
- Performing Arts Centers
- Concert Halls
- TV and Movie Production Studios
- Convention Centers
- Edit Suites
- Modular Recording Studios and Voice-Over Rooms
Looking for QuietSwing™ hardware? Click here!
- Guaranteed acoustic performance
- All doors are tested at an independent NVLAP approved testing facility
- All hardware, seals and hinges are factory installed
- Door includes custom cam-lift hinge design, eliminating the need for a threshold in most applications
- Adjustable mortised bottom seal allows the door to adapt to site floor conditions
- Double magnetic seals at head and jambs
- Split frame assembly allows installation into existing openings
- All doors with vision panels are factory glazed prior to shipment
- Designed to work with standard building hardware, factory installed if desired
- Ease of operation conforms to ADA
- Available in single-leaf, double- leaf and bi-fold designs
- Wood veneer finish available
- All door and frame components are tested as a complete assembly prior to shipment.