QuietGuard Security Doors arrive at the site completely factory assembled including cam-lift hinges, specified hardware, fully mortised adjustable compression bottom seal, and magnetic and foam seals on the door leaf and frame. In-factory adjustment ensures the highest acoustical performance for each door system.
Noise Barriers offers technical support personnel and representatives with the experience necessary to assist you in the design, supply and installation of your noise control solution.
Submittal packages include the drawings, test data and easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions to allow your personnel to install the doors. Noise Barriers also offers professional installation service throughout North America.
Ideal for Masonry Construction, Single Wall
or Double Wall Drywall Construction
- Radio/TV Studios
- Control Rooms
- Recording Studios
- Engine Test Cells
- Mechanical Rooms
- Machinery Enclosures
- Factory Offices
- Guard Houses
- Guaranteed to exceed the STC Rating of DCID 6/9 and JAFAN 6/9
- Acoustic Ratings STC 48-54
- NSA 73-2A and 65-6
Security Door Locksets
Noise Barriers offers the following locks in order of least to most secure:
|The Simplex Lockset|
|The Trilogy Lockset|
(with and without the X-09)
- SCIF Doors (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility)
- Communication Rooms
- Weapons Storage
- Strong Rooms
- Secure Areas
- Single-source responsibility for door, door frame, acoustical seals, hardware and any other special features.
- Two-piece fully welded split frame, sized to fit existing rough opening for new construction or to retrofit an existing opening.
- Fully assembled door/frame ready to install.
- Reduced installation time equals reduced installation costs.
- In–factory adjustment ensures the highest acoustical performance for each installed door system.
- Cam-lock security hinges create a positive acoustic seal every time door is closed.
- CDX-09 and LKM7000 series combination locks to meet all Sound Group requirements.
- Rugged 14 gauge welded steel construction.