QuietTest™ MultiPerson Audiometric Room
The QuietTest MultiPerson Audiometric Exam Room construction is a multiple occupancy room constructed of QuietMod four inch thick wall and ceiling panels, optional QuietFloor carpeted vibration isolated floor, QuietAir silenced roof mounted ventilation, UL Certified recessed electrical, no heat-no noise adjustable LED lighting, QuietSwing Cam-Lift Acoustical Door, and acoustically matched audiometric jack panels. Shipped prepared for field assembly.
- Rooms are capable of testing two to ten people simultaneously
- Available in single wall or double wall configurations
- Adjustable LED lighting gives off no heat, the room remains cooler than with incandescent lighting
- Adjustable air flow, low profile, silenced ventilation system
- Test position divider curtains
- Padded seat for each test position
- Significant tax advantages
- No construction mess, can be disassembled & relocated
- Waterproofing available if desired
- Custom Layouts and Features w/ Standard Components
- Powder coated interior and exterior in your choice of 12 standard, and over 188 custom colors.
- Modular “Plug-and-Play” UL listed recessed 120V electrical service, one (1) dimmer switch for lighting and one (1) fan control switch, and 10’ grounded power connection. No site wiring required.
- Custom option of Interior Fabric Wrapped panel finish in your choice of 48 colors.
- Jack Panel: Option 1: Master jack on exterior and station jack on interior. Option 2: Jack plate with 2" diameter plug hole with cover and one (1) nine pin connector (for Benson system).
- Acoustically secure cable pass-through with a finished appearance.
QuietFloor 4” vibration isolated with 1½” vibration isolation rails (floor system can be reduced thickness or eliminated upon request). We help determine if a floor is needed depending on booth location. Optional vibration isolated low profile rubber mat floor system.
Durable Powder Coat Finish with choice of twelve standard colors and carpeting to compliment color selection. Color chart available upon request. Custom choice of over 188 special order colors and special finishes, (may affect lead time and cost).
33" x 73½" QuietSwing Cam-Lift Acoustical Door, Shown with (Optional 20" x 55" double glazed window with black frame), a pull handle and magnetic door seals. Custom sizes and hardware are available upon request.
Modular “Plug-and-Play” UL listed recessed 120V electrical service, one (1) dimmer switch for lighting and one (1) fan control switch, and 10’ grounded power connection. No site wiring required.
Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems
Self-Contained QuietAir™ Ventilation Systems, Direct Coupled Ventilation Systems, or Pressure Drop in Direct Coupled HVAC Systems, dependent on your requirements. Please see our specification for further information.
Insulated Panel Construction
QuietMod wall and ceiling panels with perforated interior walls, solid exterior walls.
Acoustic Performance & Specifications
Acoustical Performance Data QuietTest Room
|Octave Band Center Frequency, Hz||125||250||500||1K||2K||4K||8K||NIC|
|Sound Transmission Loss Data dB||Single||27||40||48||52||59||58||59||50|
|Octave Band Center Frequency, Hz||125||250||500||1K||2K||4K||NRC|
|Sound Absorption Coefficients||Single||0.49||0.37||0.83||0.96||0.99||1.00||0.80|
|All QuietTest Audiometric Exam Rooms are field tested after installation and certified to be in compliance with the Maximum Permissible Ambient Noise Levels per ANSI S3.1-1999 (2003) and OSHA 1983 Specifications, and laboratory tested to meet requirements of ASTM-E596.|